Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Festivities







Things have been so super crazy around here. We moved on Friday... which will be saved for another post... so I had no idea Easter was this past Sunday until about Thursday of last week. We still managed to pull it off and the kids had a blast celebrating the Easter festivities. We decorated Easter eggs (at 9:30pm on Saturday night) and both kids got a ton of candy and goodies on Easter morning. Our new street has a lot of kids so they do an annual Easter egg hunt Sunday morning, so we were able to participate in that this year...Jgirl and Jboy ate candy ALL day yesterday.... Jboy tried to do it again today so I gave him a little info on type 1 diabetes... he is a little hesitant now :)Church was great, my mum sang in my aunts ward so we all went to watch, it was a great Easter program. I am so grateful to my Saviour for all he has done for us.
I gotta run and finish cleaning our old house but here are some pictures of our fun weekend.

1 comment:

FRYER FAM said...

when did the man of the house get a tat? can't wait to hear about the new place!