Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break















For this years spring break Mboy and I were trying to decide what we should do. I really wanted to do something fun as kind of a last shabang, since I am sure our kids worlds will be rocked as soon as we come home with baby E. I really wanted to go on a cruise so I found one that would work (for sheap) but Mboy decided he couldn't take the time off work since he already had a full schedule booked and he would already be taking 2 weeks off for our trip to ET. As time got closer to the kids break we still hadn't planned anything so I told Mboy to book the kids and I a room at a B&B in San Diego with a trade group that he is a part of. So off we went. Mboy still had to work so he came up on Wednesday after work and then stayed the night with us on Thursday. The first part if the trip the kids and I went to the beach (it was sooooo cold), collected shells, swam in the hot tub and went thrift store shopping. Jaida kept saying "this is the best day ever" ( on the day we went to the beach, swam in the hot tub, had a nap and ate donuts... I had to agree) We decided we would take the kids to Sea world on the last day since we had never been. We loved it! So much less stress than Disneyland and my kids had never seen anything like it. Jboy LOVED the killer whales... he calls them "killer." It was such a fun get away, we will definitely be doing it again.

You may have noticed in the pictures something a little special around my waist...That's right, it's a fanny pack. I'm bringing em back, they are so practical:) I don't know why the fad ever left.

2 comments:

The Lays said...

Jealous, someone please get me a fanny-pack! You look great! Looks like you guys did have super fun, catch ya later!

Emily said...

When I saw the picture I was thinking hey she wants to role like Stormy, who has been working on bring the fanny pack (front/side style) back for many a years. Good on ya Chant