Tuesday, February 15, 2011

9 Months Old


Our sweet baby girl is 9 months old today. I am so bummed we have missed all of her milestones in these past 9 months. We were told she can't crawl yet but there is a recent picture we received from a family who was recently at HH that is showing her pretty dang close. Her face is so funny/determined. Jboy calls it her pirate face. We love her so much and can't wait to get her home. We still have no word on our court date, I am hoping we might hear something tomorrow... but not holding my breath. It has now been 3 weeks and 2 days since we first saw her sweet face and 2 weeks and 2 days since her file has been open in court. Trying to be patient but I have to say I thought for sure we would have heard something by now since she was paper ready at time of referral. We are so thankful to the families who have taken pictures and videos for us, it keeps me going.

6 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Such a sweet little face!! Hoping and praying that court date comes soon!!

Karilyn said...

Oh you are getting so close and pretty soon she will be with you forever! Just these little clips that I get to see of her are so sweet!

Jenny said...

Oh I hope you get a court date TODAY! Happy 9 months, sweet girl! It's so hard to miss all this time with them... I know!

Wendy Woo's biggest fan! said...

Happy 9 months, sweet girl. Praying for you and your family.

FRYER FAM said...

does that make her birthday on may 15? thats our anniversary.. she is so cute! i have to say i thought the exact same thing mike thought. she is the cutest baby ever. can't wait for you to go get her & have her home.

Elk Dresses said...

I think about you often, and keep clicking in to see the news...she looks like she's got a sweet, munchable little face!